Anyone watch the tv show Pawn Shop on history channel?

My grandson is addicted to the show and he is coming for a visit and I have never seen it. His family is on a road trip from CA and they had to go to Las Vegas so he could go to the Pawn Shop in hopes of seeing Chumlee.

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The show is called Pawn Stars. SO watches it. I find it interesting sometimes, seeing that peoples junk is worth a ton.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I love it. Its very interesting. You wouldn't believe some of the things they get on there.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 11:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My husband and sons watch it. I look at it occasionally. It is pretty neat and they are interesting characters!!
    (Some swearing gets bleeped. Don't know how you feel about that.)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes, and I agree with AmazingAmanda.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I watch it on occasion. I feel like the screw people over though so I tend to get mad while watching it. They give people so little for things of value, mind you it is the person who walked in looking for the deals fault as well but still it makes me mad. I really love the show about the guys that pick through trash and junk and find things that are worth quite a bit. I can't remember the name of the show though.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Thanks Amazing Amanda, better have the name right ... working on GRAMMA OF THE YEAR so need to be able to have a conversation about the show.
    Librarylady60

Comment by Librarylady60 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Love it, we watch it. Chumlee is the idiot on the show. I think Rick is pretty cool, a jerk, but you kind of have to be in that line of work. The old man is pretty funny, love the looks he gives Chumlee..The other show about the 2 guys going "pickin".....don't remember, may be Pickers??
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 11:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• The other show that Melbornj mention is American Pickers. The Pawn Stars and American Pickers are out to make money. Neither one of them are going to give the "seller" full value on their items. That's because they, the pickers and pawners, are going to go RESELL the items. If a "seller" wants full value then they shouldn't deal with the middle man (i.e. picker ans pawners).

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I love that show!
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 12:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• lol its an interesting show sometimes
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010