How many people have a Straight Talk phone?

When my contract runs out I will be getting one. You just can't beat there plan,but I want to do you like the service. Oh for those that don't know this is the Wal-Mart brand of phone.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 11:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have it. At first I was getting the unlimited for $45 but I hardly use my phone so I got the $30 one last time. That one is annoying (IMO) because EVERY time you make a call you have to hear about how much time you have available for that call. I'd almost rather pay the extra $15 just to NOT hear that message. Sometimes it's staticy and hard to hear but I'm not sure if it's my phone or the other person's. I hardly use my phone and before I got it I didn't have one for a LONG time. It does what I need! With that said, I really like it. If I had a "fancy phone" and down graded I might not say that. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2010