I am looking online for affordable Princess stuff to put up in my daughters room and i need some ideas we live in a two bedroom apt but we cant paint the walls but i want some splash of color i thought of wall paper but it has to be easy to take down and leave no mess behind. please help!

richellenicole

Asked by richellenicole at 11:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Check out vinyl wall graphics, they attach with static cling. No glue, no mess, and simple to remove.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 11:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• They have princess removable stickers at walmart. You just put them on, and they pull right off when you want to move them or need to keep them down.
    I found a very cute wood thing that says "princess" and is two different shades of pink that hangs on the wall. I think that came from hobby lobby.
    Get princess posters and hang those up.
    Pink curtains.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Target, Wal-mart and Home Depot all have these sticker decals that are specifically designed to stick on the walls. They don't hurt the paint. I did my babys room with giant animals (we want to sell our house soon and didn't want to do anything permanent to the walls)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I was going to suggest the same thing as FuzNet. My son's room is done in lightning mcqueen and we also live in an apartment and can't paint but we have tons of the wall clings all over his room. Check at walmart that is where I got DS's they were about $10 a pack and 3 packs covered his room really well
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Sweet thanks so much!
    richellenicole

Comment by richellenicole (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I love the wall decals, we bought a whole bunch from wal-mart for $10
    MiddletonFamily

Answer by MiddletonFamily at 12:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Check out OrientalTraiding.com

I love their stuff & they have tons of Princess theme stuff, although I don't know exactly what you want, but they are really cheap too!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• You can staple a border. Remember to fill those tiny holes when you move though.
    You can buy a large Disney princess book, tear out the pages you like, and put the pages into picture frames from the $ store.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I've seen alot of things on ebay, just to throw that in there.
    Serenitymom

Answer by Serenitymom at 10:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2010