• In the Spotlight:

Inappropriate picture on phone......what would you do?

So I was given a phone which was awesome because mine just stopped working. I could not be more appreciative to the person who gave it to me. Well it turns out that there was a risque picture of the wife on the phone. My immediate reaction was to delete which I did and is already done and I can't change it. However there are other pictures on the memory card that perhaps they would like. I don't know if I should say hey you gave me some pictures do you want them back, then have them realize what they gave me. Or should I just leave well enough alone, if they gave me the phone with the pictures then they must not have been too worried about keeping them. So question is what would you do?

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 11:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would just delete them and forget it, if they wanted them that bad they would have made sure they were off the phone before they gave it to you. Chances are they have them backed up somewhere or they just don't remember having them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Maybe say you were gonna reformat the card and wanted to make sure they had everything they wanted/need off of it? I would if they were good friends.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Give them the pics and don't mention the risque pic. Odds are they forgot it was on there and there is no need to embrass them. But they might want those other pics. If the ask about the risque pic deny it, it will make them feel better.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 11:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything about it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would ask them if they want the pics off the phone then erase. I doubt they will bring up the racy pics because of embrassment
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything. If they ask you about them just say that they can look on the memory card but that you haven't come across any.
    MrsTWalsh

Answer by MrsTWalsh at 11:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Delete and forget, if I gave a phone with those kinds of pics to some one I'd die of embarrassment if I found out.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Just delete them. If they want more, they can always take more. Hell, that's half the fun anyway!
    They'll understand your reluctance to go announcing you found their "fun" pictures.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would just leave it alone. They may not have realized they were still on there.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 12:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would'nt say anything, if he gave you the phone, he probably knows the pictures were on there, and maybe he sent them to his e-mail or something! No worries mom, HUGS!!
    KGeist86

Answer by KGeist86 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010