What do you do when you talk to someone and all she doe is talk about how beautiful she is?

I mean after the second time she said this I started counting; so I counted thirty times in a half an hour conversation. She ttalks of guys coming on to her and I don't want someone like this in my home.
I don't think she's that pretty, but with her attitude she accuses men of wanting her.
How do I tell someone I don't want to talk to them when they are like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Be too busy.Eventually she'd get it.You hope.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Is this someone that you have to be around? I would just not invite her over again.
    MrsTWalsh

Answer by MrsTWalsh at 11:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Just sort of jokingly say "oh come on...you're not that hot! Get over yourself"
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Find a new friend. My personality would involve responding with something sarcastic but that might not be the best way to handle the situation. I might say something to the effect that if only your inside matched your outside then you would have a lot to work with. Then I suppose I would have to find a new friends anyways so I might as well save myself the bad conversation.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Be tolerant until the conversation/visit is over then move on
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 11:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Usually ppl who constantly talk themselves up are actually very insecure and are trying to make themselves feel better. But then there are actually those ppl who really do think they are God's gift to earth. I would just quit inviting her over or hanging out with her at all. If she asks you why, you can be honest without being rude. Just tell her that you are a little off put by the way she talks about herself.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i would be probably making out my grocery list in my head while she went on about her beauty
    to me, it sounds like she wants everyone to say she is because she does not believe so in herself, sad really
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would just ignore it....
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• You could tell her that real beauty in on the inside and ask her how she's doing with that part of her beautiful self.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2010