Do you use a Swiffer wet-jet?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I stilluse mine, but I no longer buy the pads and use their cleaner, too many chemicals and waste. I use micro-fiber cloths and a combination of water and vinegar to clean and disinfect my floors....cheaper and better for your family and the environment
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have one, its great for mid-week messes the kids make. Shoot, I could clean the floor under where they sit and eat after every meal they make such a mess. I also found online how to get into the cleaner bottle so I don't have to keep buying their cleaner, I fill it with my own environmentally friendly floor cleaner that I like. Also, you can get a microfiber pad to fit so you don't have to buy the refill pads, and just toss the microfiber pad in the wash and reuse. I bought my wetjet when it was on sale and I had a $5 coupon. I think they always have coupons available on their website. We have all wood floors and its been a big help for me for quick clean ups.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I use mine for the small clean ups, or the days that I just don't have time to mop. I only use it in my kitchen and bathroom though. It does horrible things to my concrete floors in the rest of the house.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• we bought it and my bf threw out the container for the spray and now we cant find it anywhere to replace it so i have to spray the floor and then mop but it wasnt that great to strart its moslty for small messes on the floor or for touchups
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have one, but I like the Swiffer Sweeper with a wet cloth better
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No, but I have always wanted to. They look so cool and easy on the commercials!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No. I had one and cleaned the floor and it still felt sticky. I also used it and then decided to get down and scrub it and it was filthy. They don't do a good job on textured floor like linolieum.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I used to, but I hated it. I felt like it didn't get the floor as clean as when I do it by hand.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I do and love it! The only floor I don't use the swifter wet jet on is the bathroom floor. I can never get that floor clean with either a swifter or a mop, so I do that on hands and knees.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I used to, but I hated it. I felt like my floors were still dirty and they felt sticky. Sure enough, they were. I replaced it with a steam mop, what a huge difference. And no chemicals, pads or batteries to replace.
    mlg871

Answer by mlg871 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2010