HOW DO I KICK MY GROWN SON OUT OF THE HOUSE. He's verbally and physically abusive.

VIRGO28

Asked by VIRGO28 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Next time he does anything Call the Police. Then have them file an Order of Protection. Then he will not be able to come around or contact you at all.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Tell him he has to go, and you will not tolerate it anymore..And if he doesn't, call the poice and have him removed. But I would hope that is the last resort.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• hon call the domestic violence hotline(google it) and they can help. you can also get the police involved...no one wants to have to do that to their child but you are not safe otherwise. i will say some prqayers for you and I am so so sorry you are going thru this....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Next time he leaves the house, toss his stuff in the yard and change the locks. If he causes problems, call the cops.
    Good luck!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i would tell him to get out because the next time he does anything you are going to call the cops...you should call the cops.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• if he hits you, call the police. that would be the best thing for both of you. he needs to understand respect. a man should not hit a woman, especially if it is his mother. it might seem cruel, but if he is hitting you, he may move on and abuse his future partner or children. you really need to nip this behavior in the bud. explain to him that you love him, but his behavior is completely unacceptable. if he does not stop being abusive, call the police.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 12:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• If he doesn't leave call the police and have him escorted out!
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 12:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• calling an abuse center for advice=excellent idea
    abuse is abuse and it could excelate to a danger level if you tryed to throw him or his stuff out
    maybe if it gets to that(it sounds like it has) you should not be alone when you confront him

please be careful, you said that he is physically abusive, when he knows you mean business and he has to go, it could be very dangerous for you

call an abusive center near you for help, they have resourses to help!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Oh hell to the NO he's grown and abusing you. Honey if the police won't help you then you get him BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!!!! And once he's out you cannot let him back in or you would be back at square one.And I am so sorry this is happening to you. Lord have mercy on my kids soul if they ever disrespect me. And lord put a hand up to me u will see me on the news.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• wenona mandy

i have nothing on my page, have not even looked at it
    why would you not believe her??
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010