Implanon

I was talking to my friend yesterday and she told me she just got the implanon (birth control that goes in ur arm for up to 3 yrs) and I was thinking about getting it also cause I can't remember to take my pills every night and me and my boyfriend aint ready for a baby right now ( i have 2 girls already, 1 being 10 months old.. not his baby) I was wondering what you ladies thought about it? any thoughts? thanks.. oh and no i don't want the mirena or something like that..nothing that will be inside my vagina..

proudmommy690

Asked by proudmommy690 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Health

• Never heard of it, but I know there was Deprovera... never had anything like that.. heard it works good but I've also heard people do get preggos while on it.. remember it's not 100% efficient..
    LoveRed71

Answer by LoveRed71 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010