what is one of the stupidest things your man has said recently

we were talking about compromise
and he said that he always compromises
I was perplexed (because compromise to him -IMO- is when he does not get everything his way)
i asked him for an example of him compromising, he said fixing up our backyard?

the next day, i asked him how he thought this was a compromise, he said he just said it out of anger, guess he could not think of one, or he does not know the definition or both

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 12:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• asking if Gothom City real? lol and just relaized how dumb that was to ask hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Not something he said but something he did. Yesterday we were on our way to the park and he reached over and grabbed my boob and almost RAN US OFF THE ROAD! Thank goodness there was no trees or mail boxes on the side of the road. Ahh, men!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My sister's fiance left her out of the blue and has been giving her hell ever since by saying things like she is not a fit mom, etc. Anyways, my husband was asking me about her the other day and he commented "I guess her victory is near!" WTH, my sister did not want this at all.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• ahhhh the grabbing of the boob while driving, that drives me nuts.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• When I was pregnant I was folding my old clothes on the bed. He walked in when I was holding up an old halter top and yelled "babe that's never gonna fit" then quickly realized what he said and walked out of the room with his head down before I even said a word. Its funny now Lol
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• "Well Love, you don't need to wear make-up, you're good enough." He's never gonna live that one down.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• he tells me "honey we are gonna be married forever we will make love one of these days ok we have the rest of our lives for it.i will go do yard work"
    arrrrgh!!!!!
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 3:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We are 43 and not married. We talk about it a lot. The other day jokingly mind you he said why get married, we are both all used up. I was angry at first and thought speak for yourself buddy! But then I let it go...he is a dummy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• He hasn't said anything stupid lately... but I remember, when I was HUGELY prego with DS3, we were living in a different house. This house had been built to accomodate someone in a wheelchair, so the doorways were extra-wide (and I mean EXTRA wide). DH is a big dude, but I've always been "average".

We were standing side-by-side in the kitchen by the door and he goes "Well, I guess its a good thing we have these really wide doors. Otherwise, you'd never be able to leave the kitchen."

Don't. Not when I'm 9mos prego with a 10lb baby and pushin 200lbs. Ok? Ok. I am very aware that my hips measure 47 inches, but you do NOT need to rub that in while I'm all emotional and stuff. Stupid, stupid men.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010