Which Dave Ramsey Book?

I want to get a book by Dave Ramsey, but I don't know which one to start with! Which one would you recommend and why? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you have debt and want to be debt-free then I recommend that you start with The Total Money Makeover. After you get going on that plan, you should read Financial Peace.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Thanks :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We have Total Money Makeover and it is totally changing the way we look at money. I am only halfway through reading it, but it is sooooo good. Im gonna make my teen boys read it too!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We have the Total Money Makeover also. I've read it all and its awesome! Read that first.
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 1:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i have the whole set, cds everything. they all are good.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Total money makeover for sure!!! There's also a very helpful dave ramsey group on here. He's awesome!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 7:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We started with Total Money Makeover, and it is my favorite so far. We even purchased a case of 10 to give out to family and friends and we plan on purchasing another case once we're debt free. $3000 left to pay off :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I think your supposed to read Financial Peace first and then total money makeover. Financial Peace is supposed to be the foundation of why you would want to do the total money makeover. Good luck and buy them both their like 10 right now...or they were...he had a special going or go to half-priced books we got one there for 8. We're hoping to start the plan soon! We both need jobs first and i'm waiting to start mine.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• TMM then Financial Peace
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2010