What if?

Here is the question..If someone all but handed you a business, at home...Pretty much giving you all the tools, guidance, support, and access to be successful...would you take it? Would you do what it takes to get there, even PT? Would you be the one to perservere...or the one who shuts down...I wasn't Given anything, but I do my damndest to be successful..all that I have achieved is recognized everyday...My goal in life is to help 1 new person everyday.

Happymom2-2

Asked by Happymom2-2 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would do my best to be successful.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Being happy with what your doing is important.
    JaneWilliams5

Answer by JaneWilliams5 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes, why would you NOT want to succed?
    LoveRed71

Answer by LoveRed71 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I agree with both of you...I would do my best to be successful, especially given the factors...
    I also agree being happy is important but working 20 hours a week, to make a FT income and having the remainder of you life to have a life...especially with the family FOR ME outweighs any Job or Business. Does that make sense?
    Happymom2-2

Comment by Happymom2-2 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• what exactly are you asking? It seems to me that this belongs in the "would you rather" category, as you don't seem to be seeking advice.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would hope if someone didn't want to take a business that they wouldn't, and if they do take it, they chose to be successful at it. We started our business from scratch and nothing has been handed to us.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm with rkoloms, ya lost me!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Maybe. There's no way I am going to put my heart and soul into something unless it is my passion. Even if everything is handed to me- if I am not head over heals for it, I'm not going to put very much energy or creativity into it.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• How much is CafeMom charging you to advertise your business?

Answer by rkoloms at 2:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010