When did you lose your mucus plug and how soon after did you go into labor?

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went into labor with my oldest son the same day I lost the plug. With the second I lost it two weeks before due date and had my son early
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 1:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I never saw my mucus plug with either of them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I lost the plug on the afternoon of a Thursday, had the first contractions that night, and gave birth that Saturday evening.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Later that same day.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm a freak of Nature, my plug didn't come out until minutes before my kids where born. My water also didn't break until the kids where coming out.
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I lost my mucus plug and my water broke about 10 minutes later with my second. My water broke before I ever lost my mucus plug with my first.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• With my first I went into labor 24 hrs after losing it and with my second about 12 hrs after losing it
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• With my son & my middle girl I was in labor while I was lost it. My oldest and youngest I never saw myself lose it. You can lose your mucus plug over & over. Sometimes after you lose it, you may not go into labor for a few weeks.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I lost mine three weeks ago. Still haven't gone into labor yet and I'm 37 weeks. Almost 38. I'm also 3-4 cm dialated and 60% effaced the last time they checked, and I've been having contractions off and on, but still no baby. Some women don't go into labor until after 40 weeks, even with all the similar things I'm experiencing. Some are even induced. Can you believe that? I hope I don't have to be induced.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• With my first, I went into labor 2 days later and my water didn't break, they had to break it for me. With my last 2, I never saw the plug come out and my water broke on it's own.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010