Follow up to my eariler question....

About the guy who just disappeared and didn't give me any explanation, who was supposed to be my friend. So should I just let it go, not call or text, give him his stuff back through a friend or call him and tell him if he wants his stuff back he needs to come and get it? I don't want him to think it's ok to treat people this way but I don't want him to think it bothered me either. LOL, this is why I HATE being single!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would call to tell him that he can call you back to set up time for stuff
    i would NOT give to friend to give to him=makes it too easy for him

men are spineless when it comes to telling someone that they are just not into that kind of realtionship
    they just do not have the ability to connect the thought and put into words

do not beat yourself up over it

when i was single, i would joke and ask if there was a pill to take to make myself homosexual because males are too difficult to raise into men
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• LOL fiat, thats hilarious, but I agree, and don't make it easy for him, but don't make yourself look hurt or desperate either!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would call and leave a message you may come pick up your stuff at 4pm. or whatever tomorrow,, it will be sitting on the front porch, so you probably want to get it before someone else does,,, UGGG MEN!!! Are you sure he didn't have an accident or go to jail or something?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010