she actually slept in her bed!!!!

i have been fighting with my 25 month old dd for the past year on sleeping in her room all night....i know that sounds crazy, but i hate letting her CIO, and it makes it harder for her throughout the night. anyway, we went to walmart yesterday, and i let her pick out her bedding and sheets for her big girl bed..we did the nightly routine, bath, and laying down with us..we put her in her bed when she fell asleep, still somewhat drowsy, and she slept most of the night....i caught her at the end of our bed twice, like she had crawled up there, and couldnt crawl anymore, and slept there, but she wasnt there but maybe 5 min before she went bsck to her room..put her back in her bed when she got in ours twice, and it was done! she slept from about 930 to 730..my question is how do i get her to sleep completely through the night?

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 1:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• clapping

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Don't give her the option. Put her to bed, same time every night. If she gets up, just put her right back in her bed. Don't say anything, just do it.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Nice!! I still have probs every once in awhile with my 11 y/o lol' But she is not allowed in my bed but she can sleep on the floor...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 2:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• So where was she sleeping for this?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2010