What do you do to keep the spark alive?

I've been married for almost 20 yrs.. we have our ups and downs.. but the spark is still there..
We still go on dates once a month.. dinner, drinks, conversation... getaways when possible..
What do your DH/SO do to keep the spark alive?

LoveRed71

Asked by LoveRed71 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Hand the girls to Grandma and run!!! We dont get to much alone time :( soon we are planing to take a trip me and my honey just the 2 of us we need it!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Basically the same thing as you do. we don't drink or anything but we try to get away just me and him some and we make sure we put the kids to bed at a good time so that we have a few hours every night to chill just us too.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 1:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We talk, we touch, we snuggle, we express our love with words and deeds.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Date nights when we can, nookey in crazy places when out on date nights, we talk a lot, we go 4wheeling together when we can, I guess just enjoy each other as much as we can and when we can
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• bouncingWe take a break then pretend we just met and start from the beginning! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I surprise him now and then with a date or something 'new' shirt, fishing pole, etc. sometimes out of the blue i will go crazy and jump his bones when he least expects it. (He says he is always initiating sex so sometimes I pleasantly surprise him)

youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We're learning how to rekindle the spark again.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 2:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010