Is there something in your life that has happened(good/bad) that you can't stop thinking about?

Not talking about giving birth or getting married.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Both! But the bad will not be forever and the good is oh-so-good and far outweighs the other. Embrace the good, ladies. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 3:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• yes my older brother was murdered 20 years ago and I never stop thinking about him.

giving birth to my first baby at 20 weeks and him dying in my palm, I always think what would happened if he lived and what kind of personality he would have etc. etc.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• yes
    husband into weird stuff lately
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My mother passing away March '09. She was my best friend.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Little things that shouldn't worry me, yup....there's a situation recently that has my thoughts completely captive and shouldn't...a negative thing.
    NewMom2RAD

Answer by NewMom2RAD at 1:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yeah, when my daughter passed out because she had a leak in her heart that was pumping most of the blood to the sac around it causing her limbs to go cold and blue and her heart to beat faster to make up for it. My heart still stops with every thump I hear if she's not right by my side. I tell you there is nothing like hearing a big thump, then nothing from where your kid is at then going and finding them with vomit around them and their eyes staring off into space, hardly breathing, heart beating so fast and hard you can actually see it in their neck and chest.
    I still dream about it.
    Luckily, it was fixed and she's been fine except for the scar since mid-march, but I still worry.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes, don't want to go into details here, but it definately falls into the something bad category.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Waiting to hear back on this job. I got a call from a recruiting company and it seems like the PERFECT job for me and the neatest part was that I didn't even apply to this job!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 1:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Finding my grandma dead when I was 14.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Good luck ABusyBee!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010