Do you ever get tired

of having a full calendar. Of never getting any time to yourself. I was excited about a 3 day wkend until I realized I had SO's family party on sat, my fams party after church on sunday, gotta clean house and do my wkend job on monday. Friday night i have to make desserts for both parties. I love being with family but I would love a night at home to relax!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• all the time. I always see my friends with kids even that have all the time in the world....but they also pawn their kids off to their parents and don't keep a clean house lol. There is ALWAYS something to do it does get old!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Definitely! We are going to have a full month of stuff starting here in a couple weeks, I hate that everyone is doing this right after hubby gets home. I just want to say "He's been gone a year, leave us alone!"...like it would work lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• yes yes and once again YES, when my husband is working out of town it seems all I do is work and come home to once again messy house which I need to clean.

The worst time is around the Holidays that require either whole family time or just bbq with friends and of course kids birthdays, it seems like you run around like a chicken with it's head cut off the whole weekend and at the end all you are left with is another dirty house you need to clean, grrrrrr
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• With 5 kids, a DH and a 15 week old puppy hell yes! I would love to just flop,or nap...yeah like thats gonna happen!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010