should i see a doctor? mature

i started my period around june 14th and it still has not stopped the first few days was a normal period for me... but the rest of it is like spotting... i would not even be able to fill one light tampon in a whole day and im not sure if i should go in to the doctor to have it checked out usually it only lasts about a week and this is going over 2 weeks... i got the IUD put in over a year ago and have not had any problems with it so far so im not sure if thats what it is. so what should i do?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Health

• I would atleast call...Could have something to do with the IUD...Anything abnomral warrants a call or visit.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Go in. IUD could have come out of place or you could be pregnant (yes, pregnant)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Call Dr. office and explain and see what they advise.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• oh and i can stil feel the strings and it feels like it did when i got it put in so maybe it slipped inside
    jaksonsmommy

Comment by jaksonsmommy (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I agree just to be safe and have a piece of mind talk to your doctor.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would call your Dr. just to see. It might be nothing, but then again it could be something.
    Bugletcjm

Answer by Bugletcjm at 2:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010