Have you ever laughed at something that you really shouldn't have but you couldn't help it?

One night at my apt complex, I woke up in the middle of the night because a couple was outside fighting. I mean they were screaming at each other, they sounded drunk. Just when I was about to pick up the phone to call the cops because I was scared they were would start physically fighting, the man shouted at her "I do everything for you, pay your bills, give you money! What do you want from me?!" and she replies "Another baby." I was like WTF? You're standing outside, fighting with your man at 3am and you want another kid?? I know that's really sad and stupid but SO and I looked at each other and had to laugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All the time. I can;t help it either.
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 2:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Oh Lord help me I am soooo guilty of this! I get this from my father may he rest and laugh his butt off in peace, but when someone falls, it is all I can do to get the words are you ok out of my mouth before I pee myself laughing. Not right, but I can't help it!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Woooow...... HAHA.. I would have laughed to. Too funny. Yes, I have laughed at things I shouldn't have..not a very nice thing to do especially when the people are right in front of you lol. But i dont think i have heard anything like that before. xD
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• almost everthing in the movie "scary movie" (all those movies). Some of it was making fun of people..really wasnt funny..but it was so funny in the movie!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would of laughed at that as well. However I do have a problem laughing when I shouldn't like when someone is hurt. A few years back hubby sliced thru his big toe and I laughed so hard but it's my stess release in a time of total freak out like that.
    Michele975

Answer by Michele975 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes

Answer by admckenzie at 2:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Especially when I am with my husband who has will look at me after we see something funny, and he can keep his compossure better then I can , and he will look at me and Go " Jessica, What in the world, Why would you even think such thoughts, I cant believe you" I can see his smirk and know that he is trying to get me to burst out laughing and contain himself.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 2:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• All the time,I can't help it if its not funny to you.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes, but it hasn't happened in a long time. I'm overdue!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• LOL That is AWESOME! It happens regularly to me but I cant think of the last time it happened. Sometimes I hear someone wrong and think they are telling a joke and its something serious so I laugh...
    I was in Nebraska a couple weekends ago for a wedding and an old guy with 2 teeth came to me and just started talking I was able to make out 2 words but he laughed so I did too though I had NO idea what he said!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2010