Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Is there such a thing as a Vampire Expert?

I was just wondering becuz that would be cool if i could study them... like get a degree in Vampires. Is there such a thing?? And if there is where can i sign up? Let me know!!

Answer Question

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 6 (126 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • One of the experts is a college professor. You could major in history with a minor/concentration in myths. Don't know if there is an actually concentration in Vampires though. I'll check to see if I can find anything.



    Answer by JeremysMom at 2:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

  • draculai have no clue, maybe internet search


    Answer by fiatpax at 2:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

  • Someone may believe they are an expert. I guess you can be an expert on what they are supposed to be, do, how they act, when the 'first' one was 'reported" Personally, I don't believe in them. There is enough real spooky crap in this world without believing in the fantasy. JMHO.

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

  • bat sorry just had to add it, but i have no clue...


    Answer by joycegina at 2:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

  • Van helsing oh you mean real ones. How about the man who studies Vlad the impaler the person for which dracule was  created.


    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

  • I'm not sure if there is a degree you can get on vampires, but you could probably go to school and study mythology and make vampires your focus

    Answer by Jenniy at 2:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
Do you own a gun?