Is there such a thing as a Vampire Expert?

I was just wondering becuz that would be cool if i could study them... like get a degree in Vampires. Is there such a thing?? And if there is where can i sign up? Let me know!!

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.vampireexperts.com/ One of the experts is a college professor. You could major in history with a minor/concentration in myths. Don't know if there is an actually concentration in Vampires though. I'll check to see if I can find anything.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• draculai have no clue, maybe internet search

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Someone may believe they are an expert. I guess you can be an expert on what they are supposed to be, do, how they act, when the 'first' one was 'reported" Personally, I don't believe in them. There is enough real spooky crap in this world without believing in the fantasy. JMHO.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• bat sorry just had to add it, but i have no clue...

joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Van helsing oh you mean real ones. How about the man who studies Vlad the impaler the person for which dracule was  created.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm not sure if there is a degree you can get on vampires, but you could probably go to school and study mythology and make vampires your focus
    Jenniy

Answer by Jenniy at 2:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010