Going to Disney World with 3yo for the first time.....

We're taking our 3yo son to Disney World for a week this month. We're staying in the park an have a park-hopper pass. Any helpful hints or things you think he would really like as a 3yo?

Momincollege23

Asked by Momincollege23 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Take him to toon town, and stay where all the easy ride stuff is at the front.. like the teacups, the Dumbo ride etc.. Do go on the Pirate ship he'll love it.. Climb the Robinson Tree.. and go on the safari..
    You'll have tons to do.. Have fun.
    LoveRed71

Answer by LoveRed71 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I don't know when you are going. However, there is an electric light parade that is quite a site to see there. I've seen the commercials for it recently. Just a suggestion though.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My daughter loved the tea cups, the dumbo ride and the carousel. Hope you have a great time!!
    baboluchi56

Answer by baboluchi56 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We go to Disney World every summer. My kids are 13 years, 3years and 8 mos. We have been doing this for 7 years now. We have also taken my nieces around the same ages. The biggest hits for us are always. Dumbo, Aladdin's carpets,Buzz Light Year (MK), Toon Town, A Bugs Life (AK), Dino land (AK),Voyage of the little Mermaid (HS), Beauty and the Beast )HS) have a "Magical" trip !
    sew4fun

Answer by sew4fun at 10:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have actually not taken my 4 year old yet. We are waiting till he actually remembers it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2010