Sleeping

My daughter has trouble sleeping. I bought her a CD that had the sounds of waves because last time we went to the beach she said she liked waves. It didn't work. I wanted to know what was wrong with the CD so I used it for one night and no one could sleep with the birds and the seals barking. It was way too loud and I could hardly even hear the waves.The CD cover even said southing sounds but it didn't sound so southing. Is there any CD you would suggest.

mommyofamanda8

Asked by mommyofamanda8 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• voices of the whales
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• There are "sound machines" that will have that sound with none off the extra crap. LOL

She may not really approve, but, I know of a CD that will put anyone out. And DO NOT play it in the car. Haha

http://www.babygotosleep.com/index.php?customernumber=483555378416429&pr=CD1Description

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Mine are caled the "White Noise Collection" It has one of Ocean, one of a rainstorm, one raidforest and the other is a brook. When I worked night I depended on them to help block outside noise so I could sleep. I don't know if you can even by them anymore. Another poster mentioned "sound machines' they are way worth it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• look at her before bed routine. maybe that has someting to do with it? gl
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 10:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2010