Love someone you know is dying, or walk away before it hurts too bad?

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in

• Love them to the end. I couldn't live with myself if I walked away and missed even the last few days, regardless of how painful they were.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• All the way
    shishie

Answer by shishie at 2:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I give my heart freely --sometimes a little too freely. But if I knew someone was dying it wouldnt stop me from loving them. We are not promised tomorrow.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It is always best to love, than to ever have to think back and wonder what might have been.
    MiddletonFamily

Answer by MiddletonFamily at 3:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would never turn away a chance to love someone even if I knew it would not be for long, this is an experience not all accomplish.

Answer by older at 3:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• love them because they need someone there that loves them and that they love who can support them even if it may be hard it will likely also make you a better person
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We're all dying, from the moment we're born. I'm not going to let that stop me from feeling the joy and happiness of love. Without the "lows" do we really feel the "highs"?
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Love of course, why would someone even think of being cruel to someone that is dying?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• if i knew someone was dying i wouldn't get into a love relationship with them. i would be friends till the end tho.
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 3:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Love isn't a choice. If you leave that person because they are dying, you most likely never loved them. I would never leave someone because they were dying.
    Chirper79

Answer by Chirper79 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

Next question in
would you rather watch harry potter or

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
"soda" or "pop?