What are your July 4th plans?

Every year my family gets together to watch my uncle's neighborhood firework show. Each year it gets bigger and bigger to the point to where now it is set to music on a radio station and they have to have the fire department there and police to do crowd control! It started out as just a neighborhood thing, but now hundreds of people join in... it has been cool to see it develop into what it is now from just a small thing done by the people in his neighborhood.

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This week my dh has to work that evening so it will be me and the kids...got to make the best of it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Our Independence Day plans include going to the local Army post to have a little fun and see the fireworks. We will spend time with family since thankfully dh is off this weekend. And dh and I, and anyone else who wants to participate, will most likely end up discussing our forefathers who fought so that we could live in a free country.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We're not doing much this weekend. Tomorrow is our son's 9th birthday. We're not having his party until next weekend. It was just easier that way. So we're going to spend three days at home (YEAH, hubby has a three day weekend) and spend time some family time together. We'll go out in the pool and all that. But we won't be having a cook out or anything until next weekend when we have the birthday party.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 3:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010