Brothers stopped talking to me when I told them to pay more attention to Mom. she is very sick now do I go out of my way to tell them or send them a postcard?

shishie

Asked by shishie at 3:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't send a post card but maybe a sealed short letter,just to let them know what is going on.
    I'm sorry about your mother, I hope she gets well soon.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes, send them a letter to let them know. I wish her and you all the best
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Would your mother want you to let them know? If they've been disrespectful to her and she doesn't want them around, then I'd say no. If it would make your mother happy, then I would send them a letter or even a short phone call (leave a voice message if they won't answer) and let them know the situation.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 3:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My mother isn't sick (but not the healthiest either) did tell me the other day tht if she dies and my niece comes to the funeral she doesn't want her there cause she can't get her thumb out of her A$$ to come visit her while she is alive (69). (has offered to pay plain fair for her to come home) So I don't know if your Mom is feeling tht way about her children or not so maybe ask her and if she is fine then drop them a line...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 4:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Hello my friend! I say go with how your Mom feels. You're a great daughter and always make the right choices.♥
    MichelleK41

Answer by MichelleK41 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010