Crockpot recipes???

If anyone has any good crockpot recipes that they use, I'd greatly appreciate it if you don't mind sharing! ;)

Thanks so much.

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 3:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• There is a CrockPot group here. Look under group categories.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• This is a really simple recipe I use once in awhile....
    I make pulled pork or pulled beef
    Throw in a pork or beef roast, whichever your prefer.
    Toss in some water, just enough to cover the roast.
    Throw in some seasonings and maybe an onion for flavor..I usually put in salt, pepper,garlic powder
    Leave it on low all day (about 8-10 hours.)
    when its done..you will know because it will fall apart when you stick a fork in it.
    Once its done cooking, mix in your favorite bbq sauce...mix it up really well until all the meat has fallen all apart. Leave in crock pot for about another 1/2 hour to heat the sauce.
    Put on your favorite buns to make pulled pork/beef sandwhiches...ta-da! all done! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• The only one I know is where my dad puts meatballs in a crockpot with cream of mushroom soup and sour cream, and I don't know the entire recipe because he never tells me his secret ingredients. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have a handful that we love. Send me a message offlst if you are interested...

Answer by rkoloms at 9:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We had this one last night...yummy! Place chicken breasts in Crockpot, Pour 1 can of coke and 1 cup of ketchup over it and cook for 6 to 8 hours. It comes out so juicy and tender...yummmm!!!!!!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010