My DH is thinking about giving up on us! Help!

I didnt know where else to go! I don't want to tell family until I know for sure what is going on! And I don't want others to know who I am! I need advice! My DH and I will have been married for 3yrs on the 31st this month. He disappeared into WoW for 2.5 of those years, and I waited, raised our son, and then sons. I love him dearly! And I knew that he wouldn't play for ever! He stopped in December! He then flirted with a co-worker. I caught him just a week after she started working there. He got another job right away, a new phone number, and we started seeing someone to help us along. I was pissed. But it was flirting, nothing physical, I have video proof. And he never goes out with out me. (where he worked, I had his password to the system, so I was able to go back and watch). For 6 weeks we worked on things. Now he just wants to give up. Or so he says, but his actions say different! Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you let him figure out what he wants and keep talking about it tell him what you want and sit down together to figure out a plan for your future. Maybe I am not the best person to be giving this advice after ten years with my SO i am leaving. So start talking you not the person your seeing and start saying what you want or need and expect be willing to hear him as well. Listening to SO I learned a whole lot from what he said and what he does not say. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry. My husband is leaving me too. I dont really have much advice, just wanted to give you a hug, and to let you know you are not alone.
    cheriealanismom

Answer by cheriealanismom at 3:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Have you tried asking him why and just listening to him? Don't say anything in return, just listen to how he feels, from there you can try to work on fixing why he wants to leave or decide to let him go.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2010