How do I cope?

I was late for my period a few months and figured I was on my way to having another sweet little baby, I had taken a few tests and they went (pos,pos,pos,neg,neg) So I was scared the baby waas getting weak and it was. I started having bad cramps and started a bit of spotting and it got worse and had soaked pads. I went to sit on the potty and the baby fell right out in the toilet, I should have never looked because the second I did I became a wreck ..I saw what would have been a little foot and little toes. it hurts so bad and I figured others have gone through MC's and may be able to give me some advice to help me cope with it.

Also I am sorry if the details were a bit too much.
Thank you so much in advance.

Emo_mommy

Asked by Emo_mommy at 3:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I still don't know how I coped. I was a mess for a year afterward.
    Being with my daughter helped though. It helped to see the baby that lived. Also writing the dreams in a journal helped me get over them. Once I started writing them down, they went down in number.
    I'm so sorry. It truly is one of the worst things to happen.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. The baby had attached. All I know is nothing was wrong with the baby and then the nest appointment it was gone. :( I woke up one morning to feeling and looking like I had been stabbed with a super sharp knife. I somehow made my way to the bathroom and into the tub. The baby didn't want to detach so I had to detach it myself. :( It was just hanging there outside of me. I cried my eyes out and still get sad when I think about it.
    You will learn your own ways to overcome the sadness and pain you feel right now. Just know that you still have that baby.... it will be with you one day and you will be with it. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I am sorry that this happened to you. I think the emotional pain and sadness would be really great from a happening of this sort. I've read that the reason this happens is because it's nature's way of protecting you from having a child that would have severe problems if it was carried to term.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i just MC last month...i had been 10 days late for my period i kept takeing test all were neg, i took 8! i thought ok im just late well after the 10th day i woke up in a pool of blood with a stabbing feeling in my back and my sides, i went to the dr and i was preg with twins one stopped devloping at 3 weeks the other still had a faint heart beat....and then it stopped, i heard m baby die inside of me. after ttc for 18mos i lost it. Im very depressed, but im still glad i have 2 healthy kids!

when i was 16 i had a mc at 18 weeks, i deliverd the baby at wall-mart it was born a still birth, they had asked me if i wanted to hold it i refused bc it was just too hard, they also asked me if i wanted to know they sex i dident wanna know that either. Im so sorry this happend to u. i know how it is! Just know every thing happens for a reason! Keep your head up mama!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• You guys are so sweet! thank you so much.
    Emo_mommy

Comment by Emo_mommy (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Wow really? I was 3 months along and lost a baby. It looked like a peach pit, nothing formed. I am sorry for your loss.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I lost a baby at 12 weeks last September. It looked so perfect in the ultrasound, a tiny little person minus a heartbeat. I had to have a D&C so my experience was a little different, but I coped by appreciating what I already had... a wonderful husband and daughter. I really don't know how I would have picked myself up if not for my daughter. It's not something you ever get over, but you learn how to deal in time. Let yourself grieve though, & I'm sorry for your loss.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2010