Did you ever have to find a new surgeon?

I don't want what I have. triple negative Breast cancer! My surgeon did my sentinel node biopsy and put in my Chemo port. I'm waiting for all of these months of Brutal Chemo. She sends me a letter she's closing her practice! I'm in tears and in shock. Saying I can go to this hospital or that one now. But find a new surgeon. I can't take anymore!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Health

• This is a horrible situation for them to put you in. You definitely deserved to be informed properly at least wit a follow up visit of some kind to discuss it all or even your options. I had that happen when I was pregnant with one of my kids. I was dropped in the middle and had to find another obstetrician midstream.

CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• im sorry this is happening... i would suggest doing research on the local surgeons in your area maybe you can find a forum on the net on this particular subject. Im deeply sorry for what you are going through I wish I could be of more assistance. But please do some research so you can find the right surgeon.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 3:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2010