What do you think of country music?

Whether it's from the 50's, the 80,s the 2000's...I don't care. I'm curious what you think of country music? Do you have a favorite singer? Do you think someone is too twangy? Say it like it is!!!

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 3:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like old country, but not most of the newer stuff. It's just pop sang with a twang.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i'v been listening to it since before i can remember. the more recent stuff is not really my favorite. i love some Patsy Cline though. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I like it. Last night we were listening to old country music in the car,lol. It brings me back to a place and time when I was little and sitting in my grandmas kitchen eating oranges and listening to her country music while she did the dishes,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I love it. Mostly the more recent stuff, from the mid 90's to now.
    I love Reba McEntire and Toby Keith. Great songs!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I am not a big fan, though I love Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I like the older stuff the more recent country just kind of annoys me & I can't stand Taylor Swift or ppl talkin bout how they were raised in this little ole country town when they weren't at all..............thats just me though :)
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My teen & young adult years were full of country music. I do love it. Especially Randy Travis & George Strait.

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 3:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i love it! almost all of it...if i didn't have a baby in my arms i'd list my faves...and use the shift key. lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• There was once upon a time when I thought country music was revolting. I too grew up sitten' in my grandma's kitchen listening to Hank Williams Sr., (the twang) and the like. I worked in an office were the boss only allowed country music on her radio. Day after day listening to country...she even took me to see Blake Shelton at our local 'Cowboys.' Now, it's my favorite. I love all...old and new. Kenny is my fav....Taylor Swift isn't in my country playlist or vocab..sorry. Please don't let that girl sing another note! lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I love most all country music, i have cds with country songs, oldies from the 50's on up.i have songs like one tin soldier, my favorite and songs from the late 70's, early 80's, my high school yrs.and current singers.
    Windwalker2002

Answer by Windwalker2002 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010