How did you celebrate...

your birthday this year(or last depending on when it is)

It's my 29th birthday today and I am doing housework. I did however make myself some good coffee instead of cheap instant stuff, for a little treat. Lol.

I live in Canada and yesterday was Canada Day so having a birthday the day after kind of sucks. Everyone is done having fun or is out of town.

What do you do to celebrate?

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 3:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• it was my 21 so i went to a casino and spent some money and had a couple drinks
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• dinner with the fam and then going out with friends
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It's a normal day. Just with good cake made from my MIL at the end! Plus, I get to pick what's for dinner, and don't have to lift a finger to cook it!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• birthday sweetpea

san78

Answer by san78 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My family got together last year, and I think DH took me out for dinner after work.

My 39th is a couple weeks away, and it'll probably be the same thing.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It was my 21st. I went to the casino and then to a bar.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 3:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Last year I took the day off work and just spent the day doing whatever I felt like doing! Which ended really just being buying myself breakfast and taking a looong nap lol. I have to work this year (my birthday is on Tuesday!) but I'm going to try and make it a half day and then figure it out from there!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It was a regular day. I drove to the lake to look at the water and then watched a movie. My husband was in Iraq, so it was just me and DD. I would have liked to go out to a bar or club and celebrate with my husband because I was pregnant when I turned 21.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My birthday is on St. Patrick's day and we always go to Cleveland for the parade. We make a big day out of it...out to breakfast, watch the parade and then out to eat afterwards at a pub. It's a fun day. We do birthdays big here for all of us.
    tracylynnr67