Twilight series

Did anyone read it and NOT like it? I havent read it yet and all I've heard are good things. I think it is weird people read them more than once (even if they normally only read a novel 1 time) I am going to have to read them after all the hype.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't read the books but I have seen the movies and they're great! My bf refused to watch the first one but he couldn't stop watching the second one, lol... even if he won't admit it. ;)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I love them. I've read them several times. The thing is.. I kinda live under a rock. haha I didn't know it was big at all. I bought one at a time in cast it was lame. Then I really liked it. I had no idea about the movies until new moon. I reread them because I like to reread all my books. Every time I reread anything I get little pieces that I somehow missed before. Like the story tells me something different every time. Its not just Twilight tho. I reread all my books. i don't want to spend money on something I'll only read one time, you know? =) Its good tho. My other favorite series is The Sword of Truth series. Totally amazing!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• OOps I meant in case. Not in cast.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Great books loved them...Happy reading
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I enjoyed the reading the series, the movies were good too. All though the books had way more detail (which seems to usually be the case).
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 4:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• To be honest, my husband got me into them. Someone left them at work and he was bored and started to read them and got sucked in, told me I had to read them, so he went and got me the first one and I read it right away and made him buy me the rest - I devoured the whole series in a matter of days. The story really draws you in, IMO.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010