hey cafe moms,what are u guys doing today?

what do u guys have planned for this beautifull friday?
today im running around with my head cut off like a chicken tomorw is my daughters big rockstar party
i have to go to the Hall were its gonna be and decorate and make sure everything is right,then i have to take my daughters and my neice tot he hair shop,then the nailshop then i have to go get there outfits out of the cleaners, then go back to the hall because i have to wait for the tables and chairs to get delivered i have to go pay the photographer,go get all the drinks and snacks set them up,go get my mom and sister from the airport and on top of that my daughter is having a sleep over tonight with about 6 of her vip girls !!!!!!!!!!:-p

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• relaxing right now, hoping we get some rain.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Cooking a meal for company. I used a recipe I found on here for the crockpot. I still have to make a salad.

Answer by Bmat at 4:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Working, then at 5, fight traffic to go get my son's mouth guard for his karate tonight, then fight to stay awake until 8:30-9 when we get home, and then hopefully crash.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 4:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Earlier when went to a friend's house and then to McDonald's. Now he is napping and I am watching Wife Swap.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 4:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Painting woodwork - yippee!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 4:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Laying baby girl down for a nap and playing on cm. Maybe go relax and watch a movie while baby is sleeping.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• going to clean our babys room since its been raining non stop since yesterday
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010