DISGUSTING SMELLS?

OK SO...WITH MY FIRST PREGNANCY I HATED THE SMELL OF FRIED FOOD..COULDN'T STAND IT FOR NOTHING...AND NOW WITH THE LITTLE ONE ON THE WAY IS THE SAME THING..I CAN'T STAND THE SMELL...WHAT SUCKS IS THAT I WORK AT A PIZZA SHOP THAT ALSO SERVES LOTS AND LOTS OF FRIED FOOD..UGH!! I WONDER HOW MUCH LONGER I/M GOING TO STAY THERE TILL I CAN'T STAND IT...LOL

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Could you wear a mask or do you deal with the public and it wouldn't work?

Answer by Bmat at 4:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• That would be hard!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I was the same way. I couldn't touch or even look at anything fried when I was pregnant. Worked to my benefit though because it forced me to eat better lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Mine was my shampoo and body wash. I had to switch to baby shampoo and ivory soap

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• well no i can't wear anything..and i do deal with the public and work on my station too but..i just can't stand the smell..lol its horrible..i guess i missed out the part where i asked if anyone ever went through that?lo i suck at writing questions..lol
    ABBY90

Comment by ABBY90 (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• wear a strong smelling chapstick, like lip smackers lol
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• oh I know what you mean.. I worked Fish Fridays when I was first pregnant, and that was horrible.

Then with my DD we use to make mint icecream (mint was the worst thing with her) .
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Try putting Vicks under your nose.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 4:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I know, I have noticed that my nose is soooo sensitive. I have noticed the smallest smells, and it makes me sick. The one smell I can't stand is my husband. I know that is awful, but he works in a restaurant, and when he comes home, I make him change and take a shower. I just can not stand the smell of him after work.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010