Anyone else counting the days till school starts?

Normally i love the summer with the kids but this year my youngest is driving me bonkers!!!!! she will start first grade in august and i am SOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!!!! I am looking forward to it I cant wait!!! My boys are being pretty good as usual so they can stay home longer lol.

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in

• have a nice dayi am in your boat

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i am ready, both mine go to school this year! my dd is in first so all day all week, my ds is in k so all day 4 days then 1/2 a day on friday
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 4:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• school busheck yes!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• DH keeps asking what i am going to do now that they are all in school all day. I told him i am going to hit the gym more lol and i will probably be able to clean the house much faster than i normally do since there is no one getting in the way, making messes behind me or asking for drinks, snack, butt wiping, catch dogs that escaped, can my firends come over, i want to change my clothes, etc etc etc etc etc lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Comment by 3_ring_circus_ (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I love every min, with my kids,soon thay wont what to hang with mom and dad,
    christine121

Answer by christine121 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I homeschool the boys year round.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Lol, we just got out on the 25th! So not yet, but give me a couple days. Actually we're headed to my sister's for a couple day next week, then camping next weeked with family, and then my dad and step mom will be taking all three for week. I can't wait - a whole week with no kids, to do whatever I want, sleep in, read all day, not chauffeur them around or referee fights. I wait all year for that week!
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I ask my hubby evry day if it's august 23 yet cause that is when school starts they will both be in school this year my daughter will be in 1st grade and my son will be in pre-k for 4 hrs a day
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 7:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• no b/c im the one going to school lol
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 8:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Even though I am excited about my son starting 7th grade, he's the one counting the days until school starts! He is a special needs child, and the structure and order of his school routine really help him. So we adapt our schedule at home to something close to his school schedule. Living with a child with autism means your life is described by these words~ Structure, Schedule, Order and Patience!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010