This is my second baby and I was just wondering ladies what was your second labor like I had braxton hicks last night and they hurt worse than my first I was almost in tears

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My second was WAY easier than my first.
    ohmommamia

Answer by ohmommamia at 4:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i can honestly say my second pregnancy was worst than the first one, especially the braxton hix. at that time i always was in the hospital because i couldnt tell the difference they were that bad
    sunshine2219

Answer by sunshine2219 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My second pregnancy was harder on me but the delivery was shorter, I had mini contractions all day and then about 5 I called my hubby at work and told him it was time and he needed to come home.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have 4 children. My second child, Michael, I had 2 weeks of back labor and false labor before he was born. I was in and out of the hospital off and on for 2 weeks. Taking a warm bath helps, it soothes the pains. However, my water did break while in the tub. But this doesn't happen all the time.
    L6Hughes

Answer by L6Hughes at 5:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Labor? Well, I was induced with all of my children but my labor was easier and went a lot faster with my second. I knew what to expect so I think that was why it was easier for me.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 8:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It gets worse with each one! you never go back just the way you were! This is my third and by far, I get those round ligament pains, they hurt way worse! I am dreading the BH! I am just under 15wks. So I know I have a little bit But I know it is gonna hurt!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2010