Strange question

Anyone else have a strange affect on electronic stuff? I have watches stop working and slow down while wearing,but they work fine when i take them off! Do I have an electromagnetic field problem in my body? lol I also get static shocks everywhere yearround. i got one yesterday standing on cement when I touched the railing! Am I going to be hit by lightning some day???

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I cannot believe you posted this. I meant to ask this question! I have a real big problem with shocks too. At the grocery store, I have to open the glass cases with my grocery list or else I get shocked and my arm tingles. Especially when I get really mad or upset I effect electronics. I pass near light bulbs and they blow out all the time, the telephone shuts off, Iv'e locked up the DVR, The electronics in my car, the stereo & the TV will just shut off. I was home alone one day and really upset and I heard something in the basement and it was the electric Christmas train we only use at Christmas and it was Choo Chooing around & it was May!. I wear a perpetual watch that winds itself otherwise the watch will stop too. It really happens the most when I am really mad though. Wierd!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yeah, I can't wear a wrist watch. I've had watches stop working or run backward. No one believes me until I show them.

I hope "we" are not going to be hit by lightning!!!! Now you've scared me!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I remember a post about this sometime back. I believe there is something electromagnetic that can go on with people, can't remember what exactly. I have a lot of lights flicker around me and then burn out...I mean a lot. Haven't noticed watches dying, but I do have the static thing sometimes, like in the summer, but not constantly.

I almost did get hit by lightening. I got a shock, in more ways than one! I was on my way in to work one morning in the pouring rain. It was also lightning. I grabbed my umbrella and was walking across the parking lot when a big bolt cracked nearby. I felt it in my umbrella and threw it down fast! The arm I was holding the umbrella with felt "tingly" and I felt irritable, slightly nauseous and upset for most of the day. Someone should really consider designing an umbrella that is grounded!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I've got the static thing going with me.....I don't like watches so I never wear them. I wonder if I did, i'd have the same effect as you guys are having on them.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• lol, don't know about the lightning ?, I live in the state w/ the most lightning strikes & I've never come close to being struck. When I'm upset my electromagnetic field is RIDICULOUS!!! Street lights turn off, the lights in the freezer case @ the grocery store turn off as I walk by & then come back on after I pass. Don't know about the watch, I've never worn one, they drive me nuts, don't like things on my wrist. I did have a clock that hung from a pendent around my neck that lasted until my 1st bad mood. I tell hubby to watch out or I'll short circut him lol.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Glad to know I'm not the only one!!!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'll bet we all caused Poltergeists as kids too! We have alot of electric/psychic energy.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2010