Has anyone every felt like.....

They can't get enough to drink. This is my second pregnancy and I just can't get enough to drink I'm constantly drinking lol. I can't ever get full when I eat either unless I eat wontons or alfredo pizza I swear I can eat a whole entire pizza but if it's not those two things I barely eat and then I'm hungry 2 hrs later as if I haven't even eaten I eat one of those two things and I'm full and won't eat anymore for a while am I crazy, I mean seriously am I crazy that only those two things fill me up and the rest of the time I nibble please tell I'm not crazy I didn't have this my first I had certain things I craved but I could still eat is this natural?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't think you are crazy....I've found that certain foods I eat don't fill me up either. I ate lasagna the other day and after eating a whole lot of it, 5 min later my stomach was growling! 36wks pregnant here! I'm in the same boat!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It can be hon! Hormones are malicious little buggers! Eat 6 small meals a day then you can eat about every 2-3 hours and you wont be so miserable. I gained 86lbs with my first because I felt that way so I ate and ate and ate but never once felt even satisfied. Don't get to that point...you'll hate yourself later for it.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I was the same way with my first pregnancy. I ate all day, and gained way too much weight. With this pregnancy I eat a meal, and even tho im not full I stop and wait till the next meal.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I agree, try to eat small meals during the day, and not eat a lot of large meals. I am sure that it is just hormones that are making you get that way. I remember being the same way, that nothing I would eat would fill me up. Or I would be full for a little bit, and then I would be hungry again. But once I knew I ate a good meal, and was still hungry, I would eat healthy snacks, like applesauce, baby carrots, etc.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I thought I may drown from all the water I was drinking! I can't eat though, lost over 30lbs! Which for me, is ok, but my dr's aren't happy! I had about 50lbs to lose from my first two! So I am ok with it!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010