what did you do/ get your DH for his bday?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 5:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got him an I-Pod touch
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 5:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Last year I got him a really expensive tattoo dvd set he has been wanting for a long time, and some shirts, I also had some of DS's pics he had taken right before that boarder and cropped and they said My dad rocks...
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• a gps! he needed it for work!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Hmm I got him an airsoft gun and a sword
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It was his first birthday after we separated so I didn't do a whole lot. I helped the kids make him birthday cards and I bought him and his new GF tickets to a concert he really wanted to go to.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I got him a guitar & amp!

usmom3

Answer by usmom3 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• The sliding miter saw he's been slobbering over for two years, but refused to buy for himself.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Sideline tickets to the Texas Longhorns football game in November.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Hubby and I were kind of in a budget for his birthday, I was trying to plan something special for him, everything I wanted to do was too expensive. My hubby hasn't really done anything special for his bday in the 11 years together, so I brainstormed and I knew he always wanted to go out on a boat with the family. I got another friend of ours to agree to a trip to the lake, rented an RV by the lake and a boat for the day and took him and the fam out, it was awesome, he was like a little kid. We are actually going back out next weekend. He said it was the best present he had gotten! So I was happy that he was happy and had a good time!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We don't always have a lot of money for birthday presents, so my dh got his favorite thing of all... blow job! He has told me he prefers those to some crappy present he will never use C:
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 6:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010