caughte my daughter and her friend humping

ok so today i let the kids out to play in the backyard while i took my shower i made sure i put the lock on the gate so they wouldnt get out and i left my 13 year old and her friend to watch them threw the slide door so when im in the shower i just turned and looked out of my window were i can still see threw the back yard, and i saw my daughter and friend on the side of the tree house humping witht here clothes off man was i shocked what do i do??im the last person who wants to teach my kid that girls humping girls is wrong because i dont want her to be homophobic can u help me please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• You could either have a talk with her or just let it go. She will eventually learn the truth.
    You do mean the little girls were doing this right? Not the 13 yr. old just making sure.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Your 13 year old or a younger child?? If it's a younger child I would explain that it's inappropriate to touch someone that way- boy or girl, and that those are their private parts and that no one should be touching them in any way.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• At 13 she shouldn't be taking her clothes off and humping ANYONE - girl or boy.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Time to talk to her about age appropriate sexual behaviors, don't make it about male or female. Talk to her about the consequenses of sex, show her the news stories about girls who've lost their reputation bc of these kind of behaviors, whatever sex talk you've already had w/ her its time to expand. Teach her that while it may feel good she needs to learn control. Remind her that her body is the only thing that truely belongs to her & she shouldn't be giving pieces of it to anyone right now. All kids explore their bodies & their sexuality. Talk to her about how it does feel good when her clitorus gets rubbed, use the medical terms, not slang. What you are trying to teach her is self control & how to not act upon her sexual impulses just bc it feels good. Remind her that she is special & one day she'll meet someone who is special to her that she will want to share these experiences w/. Talk to her about how quickly her cont...
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• emotions change, one day she's BFF's w/ one girl, the next day their not getting along. Ask her how she would feel if this other girl went to all her friends & told them what they did. Talk to her about gossip & mean girls & how when ppl retell stories details are always added. If she's having self esteem issues NOW is the time to get her into counseling. Don't overreact, take a deep breath, maybe a shot of something alcoholic, & think about how you wished an adult would've handled this situation if you were your daughter. Put yourself in her shoes, what would you wanna hear?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• If she is 13 shes not really a kid.. she has raging hormones.. maybe your daughter IS bisexual. Or gay... So you should worry about making her shut that door to you (if she thinks you think gir/girl is wrong, then she will just hide it)
    In the BACKYARD!? Thats NUTS! Seriously, if they wanted to do something, could they not spend the night together & do it in the privacy of a bedroom -- where perv neighbors cant see!
    I agree 100% with what NYX7 said... gotta teach her respect for her body!
    But im really confused since this is in the 5-8yo section...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It was her younger child!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i remember doing this when i was younger! lol but just talk with her and tell her it is wrong and btw i am straight lol
    LOVE_mygirls58

Answer by LOVE_mygirls58 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It would concern me more that she took her clothes off! LOL

kids just know it feels good, so why not...

But time to start having some talks about sex

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2010