anyone seen eclipse? **possible spoiler allert in repiles**

i am not sure if ill be able to go to the movies to see it might have to wait till it comes out on dvd. but i was wondering if someone might be able to possible give me a recap of the movie. kinda like a spoiler teaser!

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 7:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• Eclipse was frickin awesome!!!! I was a little disappointed that Victoria's head did not come rolling out of the Forrest in a fiery ball. Also I was hoping to see the trees leading up to the Cullens house for the graduation party. Other than that though it was spot on!! Out of all the movies I felt as though this one had the most attention to detail in relation to the book. Oh and if you read the book on Bree Tanner you will be able to spot her in a second!! They totally incorporated that book into this movie also.
    Dorothy24

Answer by Dorothy24 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• For a couple more days you can read about Bree Tanner for free on BreeTanner.com until July 7th (cheaper than buying the book and it is under 200 pages so a quick read). Bree is a newborn that is seen during the fight scene.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 7:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• glad to hear eclipse is good. I am going to go see it tomorrow night and can't wait, but a few people told me it was stupid. Either way I am still going to go see it, but just heard it wasn't any good. I am about to start rereading the books again I love the movie that much lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Dorothy, I have not read the Bree Tanner book yet, who/where was she in the movie?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i saw it today and was happy with it. it was really good.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 11:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010