If a guy "wants" you all the time? TMI

If a guy wants to "sleep" with you whenever you're around does that mean he's "into you" or just that he wants to have sex? Settle an arguement for me please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• My Dh said 'Just enjoy the sex, why are you trying to ruin it?! Just like a woman''. LOL

I think it depends on the situation, depends on the guy and especially the age of the guy, I think the kind of conversation you have is a sure way of figuring out if he is into you.

PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i think it depends...although most guys that are just in it for the sex tap it and run. they don't usually want the same girl all the time. there are exceptions, of course...but usually a guy like that will have more than one girl on his list.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 8:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Well... it might mean that said girl is a "sure thing". If he's not taking you home to meet the fam or social gatheries with friends/coworkers, its generally not a good sign.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My hubby says, maybe both just depends on the guy lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm gonna say sex
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• just sex
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• just sex

Answer by Bmat at 8:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• it is what it is, just sex. If he were spending time doing other things with you I'd say no. Lots of times people can really enjoy each other without having se.
    momruns4fun

Answer by momruns4fun at 8:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It depends if he is spending time with you other then sex..... I know my SO and I couldn't keep our hands off eachother in the beginning, if it's a hit and quit situation then it is just sex lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• If a guy is only coming around to have sex, or every time he is around thats all he can talk about or whatever then hes using you..If hes taking interest into YOU MIND, talking to you like he cares. cares for your health-safety then he cares for you. My hubby still want me all the time, but well we are married ;-) and is allowed to.. lol
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2010