Does the sadness ever go away? I lost my baby today at 8 weeks preggo due to constant stress and fighting with the babys father.

mommyluvshunter

Asked by mommyluvshunter at 8:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It recedes but never goes away. We lost our daughter at 34 weeks ten years ago,and I still get weepy at times

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm so sorry, I really don't know what to say except I will say a prayer for you....If you need to talk you can message me....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i'm sorry but i can honestly say i've had 2 and yes i got over it...as soon as i had my son.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Its lessens and you learn to live with it, but it never really goes away. I lost 3 pregnancies - first one in second trimester, the other two in first trimester.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm so sorry.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It really hurts I mean even the this babys dad and i were fighting...we both wanted this baby....:( It was his first.
    mommyluvshunter

Comment by mommyluvshunter (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It gets easier, never goes away! I have lost 5! 3 early, 1 at 16wks and my first at 22wks! It hurts still.
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Um... I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks, too. The first thing you need to do is stop blaming the baby's father. It's a short term comfort, but will not help you heal at all.

I held a mini service with my self and named my baby and buried him. It was actually a little toy.

It was really hard till the birth of my next baby.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yes, I have lost 2 both at 8 weeks. I now have a beautiful healthy daughter and I seldom think about it.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'm not blaming the babys father!!! It was both of our faults..and the doctor said it was due to the stress and fighting.....But i'm not blaming anyone because this could happen to anyone....l....
    mommyluvshunter

Comment by mommyluvshunter (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2010