Before Posting a question, Do you search for it?

We constantly see the same questions over & over... So does anyone "Search Answers" to see if you can find the answer to your question? or Do you just post your own automatically?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I do and if it's more than a year ago then I post again.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Mine tend to go more towards opinions versus actual what do I do type questions. Yes,I google!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I sure don't! I guess I'm guilty! lol Some questions, I DO do my own research first,like googling but if I have a question to post on here, lots of time I have just asked it without even thinking about trying to see if anyone else has posted it. :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I used to! But if I need a more current reply. I'll post it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No and I don't think it's necessary most of the time. If it's something that has ONE answer that's one thing but if it's something that can have multiple answers that's a different story. Different people might have a chance to respond if you post a question that was already asked. And someone might see that question that never saw it before, and it could help them. Ya just never know!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• If it's Google-able I don't ask it here in the first place. If I'm asking here it's an opinion question and it doesn't matter if it's been asked before.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2010