did you have a graduation party after college?

happy2bmom25

Asked by happy2bmom25 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I did not. My parents took me out to dinner after the ceremony, but that's all I got.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We had a College graduation for my DD. She nearly died during college due to an accident. She worked so hard to graduate. Between putting herself through college, working full time and her long road to recovery and paying for it. Buying her own braces and paying her way.. She's Exceptional. We're so Proud of her! I feel everyone should have a party. That's my wish for Everyone!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I did. I left for Seattle WA the next day. 5 day road trip with my mom. But the funny part was, my dad's boss who had never met me came and said, So just graduating highschool.....it was too funny. I was 24 and on my way out west to get married. LOL I look young, but it made me feel great. Have a party, it's more important than a highschool graduation!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Once I graduate, heck yes i'm having a party! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I haven't graduated college yet.
    But my MIL will be getting her PhD in a year or two and she plans on paying for all of us (her and her DH, my self and my DH, and our children) to go on a cruise as her celebration. ...who am i to argue her wishes?? LOL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• hell yeah i'm having a party...ive have spent to much time in school and when i finally get out im having a big ass party! i don't even care if no one shows up! im getting drunk and thanking god that it is over lol
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 9:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Come to think of it. No, I guess it didn't occur to my parents to give me one. =[

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• No, but some family flew out to the graduation and I got a couple nice gifts from family...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 9:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010