Shaking my head in disgust and confusion.....

My mom just called to ask me when can they test for Tourettes syndrome because my cousin's 2 MONTH OLD baby "wiggles and stretches all the time" and she's wondering if this is normal? OMFG!!!! It took all I had in me not to start laughing my butt off! Then she asks if maybe its ADHD. Sigh......yes mom,the baby is hyperactive.....Does this come close to topping your list of dumbest things asked or what??!!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow. That is something my mom would ask..but my mom has been in and out of mental institutions since i can remember.LOL

PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• WOW!! People are so anxious to have sick kids these days. Tsk.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It never ceases to amaze me how ppl can come up w/ the stupidest things to say!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• how can a 2 mo old have adhd
    and be hyper??
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• lol wow
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Thats what I'd like to know! LOL

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• That is great. I cannot believe she wants to test a 2 month old for something. Is she normally paranoid like this or did someone put a thought in her head?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I think the lack of a label makes people uncomfortable now a days!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Does the child appear to be in pain? Is english your mom's first language? Could they be seeing a seizure but not describing it properly? I think I would direct them to their ped so the ped can enlighten them a bit if they are just uneducated about what normal newborn behavior is, but also see if something medical is going on that they are not describing effectively
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Now I have heard it all. There is some woman who is trying to get her 8 year old medication for depression or something else.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010