Does your hubby make/cook something that he thinks is jut fabulous but in reality ...its really NOT? lol

Once again...were bbq-ing and we decided on ribs for this 4th of July. And he pipes up with a wide grin upon his face "Great! I'll make my sauce!"
He thinks its so good. He puts jack daniels in it..which is fine but he always puts in too much and he makes it too spicy! You see everyone trying to scrape it off to eat the meat!!
LOL..my poor guy. He is a WONDERFUL cook otherwise..I can not complain about anything else he makes. And he takes such pride in his "sauce" that I can never tell him it really isnt that good! So...heres cheers to 4 slabs of ribs...drowned in bluk sauce,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love that he makes breakfast on Sundays...but I'm so DONE with his "Baked Eggs"...blech..lol
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• LOL the first time my husband made omlettes for me, he "fried" the veggies in milk and butter, thinking it would be better and more healthy. Not so much. Needless to say, he doesn't cook much.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My husband only nukes popcorn.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Lol, my DH thinks his fajitas are so great, my mom loves them, but they are the only two! I can not stand them! I always make my plate last, and just do beans and cheese!! Poor guy, I don't have the heart to tell him I can't stand them!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Oh it's gross. In a cast iron skillet he cracked whole egss, adds half and half and a boatload of shredded cheese. It's like eating a rubber, fatty...something...
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My husband is an awesome cook, but I just don't like his chili! Ugh. He thinks it's sooo great, but I just don't like it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• lol, not that I've experienced yet, although he makes the best chocolate chip pancakes!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My hubby is great at making breakfast, but I can't stand his frying potatoes in bacon grease...YUCK!!
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 12:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Baked eggs? ew..thats a new one,LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010