Does your hubby make/cook something that he thinks is jut fabulous but in reality ...its really NOT? lol

Once again...were bbq-ing and we decided on ribs for this 4th of July. And he pipes up with a wide grin upon his face "Great! I'll make my sauce!"
He thinks its so good. He puts jack daniels in it..which is fine but he always puts in too much and he makes it too spicy! You see everyone trying to scrape it off to eat the meat!! poor guy. He is a WONDERFUL cook otherwise..I can not complain about anything else he makes. And he takes such pride in his "sauce" that I can never tell him it really isnt that good! So...heres cheers to 4 slabs of ribs...drowned in bluk sauce,lol.

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love that he makes breakfast on Sundays...but I'm so DONE with his "Baked Eggs"

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My hubby is great at making breakfast, but I can't stand his frying potatoes in bacon grease...YUCK!!

Answer by JennyMarie at 12:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• lol, not that I've experienced yet, although he makes the best chocolate chip pancakes!

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My husband is an awesome cook, but I just don't like his chili! Ugh. He thinks it's sooo great, but I just don't like it, lol.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Oh it's gross. In a cast iron skillet he cracked whole egss, adds half and half and a boatload of shredded cheese. It's like eating a rubber, fatty...something...

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Baked eggs? ew..thats a new one,LOL.

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Lol, my DH thinks his fajitas are so great, my mom loves them, but they are the only two! I can not stand them! I always make my plate last, and just do beans and cheese!! Poor guy, I don't have the heart to tell him I can't stand them!

Answer by clovismommy25 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My husband only nukes popcorn.

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• LOL the first time my husband made omlettes for me, he "fried" the veggies in milk and butter, thinking it would be better and more healthy. Not so much. Needless to say, he doesn't cook much.

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010