Its a job to call your daughter?

Do you think its a childs job to always call and make contact with the parents?

My reason for asking is...I have not been in touch with my parents for many months. I got tired of always having to BEG to bring my daughter over to visit. They almost never invited us over. It was always ME ME ME trying to make an effort. My BIO dad and his side of the family never calls me! They make hell of alot of effort to call others but not me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my parents are like that. I just stopped trying because when we got together I found it was not worth it. I wish I had something else to say GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It is a TWO WAY STREET!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My mom and I talk every day, but it's usually her calling simply because she has more time on her hands than I do!

Answer by missanc at 9:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• two way street. Sorry. :(
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Two way street. My mom and I call each other through out the day some times. Then again I moved out 1 year ago in like 2 weeks.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My mom and I talk a few times a day and some days not at all. It is a 2 way street. I feel bad for my step dad b/c he has made an effort with his DD and she doesn't reciprocate.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I talk to my mom all the time, several times. It is something that has to be made an effort with by both sides
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 12:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Some people simply do not stay in contact with others. If you enjoy their company call them. If not , be good to yourself and find other more meaningful relationships. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010