Who is the handyman? You or your husband?

For instance, in our house I can things the husband can't (he didn't have a dad, so I understand). But he didn't have a clue about caulking a tub. Or cleaning gutters. But he now has my dad to educate him, and me LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• me. my husband is always gone when something needs to be put together or done. so I have become quite handy, i just bought my first power drill :)
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I do the light stuff and he handle the heavy stuff.  We balance out.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Definitely my husband - he's up in our currently unfinished 3rd floor right now working on putting down a new floor so he can finish it off over the next few weeks.

Answer by missanc at 9:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My spouse has a handyman business, so he is the handyman.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It all depends if it is something easy and simple than I will probably give it a try and a majority of it is my husband.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I can do most things myself, but I ask him to do them because I don't want to.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Both. My dh is pretty good at fixing things around the house and stuff. I'm not too bad at them, either. But usually I let him do them or I just help him do them because he likes to do them, where I just do them because they need to be done. But, when he's gone (he's military and deploys and stuff), then I do them.

It's funny though, because we have 2 teenagers who are following the same path - our dd can do things, and will help with projects, but isn't all bent out of shape if she isn't in on it. But our ds is all into that sort of thing, so now a lot of times he's the one helping dh with them. (Plus, ds is a lot taller and stronger than me, so, for instance, when they were putting an awning over the patio, he was better at holding it up, etc.)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Om, definitely my husband, by far. I can't fix anything, where he can fix EVERYTHING.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Hubby for sure. I do some light stuff but he is the one doing alot of it
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 12:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2010